Chef Aliza Green and her team invite you to celebrate Mother’s Day and enjoy the delicious, fresh tastes of handmade food at Baba Olga’s!
Special Mother’s Day Buffet Menu (BYOB) 11am-3pm
- Moroccan Cured Wild King Salmon over French Green Lentil Salad (first wild salmon of the season from Alaska)
- San Francisco Cobb Salad
- Prosciutto & Fig Salad with Pistachios & Pomegranate
- Classic Tomato-Basil Caprese Salad
- Mezze Platter: Balkan ayvar (roasted eggplant & pepper relish), Chipotle Hummus, Moroccan Spiced Carrots, Cucumber-Mint Cacik, Marinated Olives
- Charcoal-Grilled Local Asparagus with Preserved Lemon-Chive Dressing
- Mini Farm Egg Frittata (local spinach, white corn, scallions, spring herbs & feta); Tomato, Basil & Fennel Sauce; Home-Fried Gold Potatoes
- Key Lime Tartlette with Brazil Nut-Coconut Crust
- Praline-Cocoa Nib Cheesecake
- Strawberry-Black Walnut Shortbread Bars
- Bittersweet Chocolate-Cherry Brownies
- Seasonal Fruit Macedonia with Mint & Pomegranate
- Mighty Leaf Tea
- Small World Coffee/Decaf
- Jamaican Hibiscus-Mint Iced Tea
You are most welcome to bring your own bottle of bubbly, wine, beer, or spirits. We will provide orange juice for mimosas as well as champaign flutes. The buffet is priced at $22.50/per person plus 20% service.
To reserve your place, call the café at 215-849-1007 or send an email to email@example.com. Reservations are accepted between 11:00 am and 3:00 pm for parties up to 12 guests.